Position: Product Support
Start Date: Thursday, November 1st
Work Hours: Shifts between 12:30pm to 11:00pm
Work Days: M-F with a rotating weekend
Required Training Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm for 2.5 weeks
Status: Full Time (40 hours)
The Product Support position is responsible for engaging customers via multiple support channels including phone, email, chat and an on-line forum to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
NO SALES, CREDIT CARDS OR COLLECTIONS!
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services.
• Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems; referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff and departments when necessary.
• Logs and tracks customer interactions using a problem management database.
• Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe and maintains historical records and related documentation.
• Participates in peer-training and cross-training initiatives.
• Responsible for helping support our customers globally.
• Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
Five Star Call Centers offers full time employees a full benefit package that consists of:
• Health • Dental • Vision • Life • 401K • Weekly Pay • PTO • Monthly Bonus • Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service • A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Customer focus • Knowledgeable in troubleshooting software and operating systems on PC/Mobile devices • Ability to use technology effectively and productively • Strong communication skills
• Work well in teams • Phone etiquette Skills • Positive attitude • Ability to read, write and speak fluently • Reliable & hard working • A high school diploma or GED is preferred
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.