We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer inbound telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application.
The initial training for this positions would be for two weeks from 5:00pm - 10:00pm starting on Wednesday, March 21st. Candidates must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered. We have Full-Time & Part-Time position in which we are looking for people who have work hour availabilities between 11:30am - 11:00pm for 20-40 hours a week with a rotating weekend.
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services.
• Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems; referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff and departments when necessary.
• Logs and tracks customer interactions using a problem management database.
• Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe and maintains historical records and related documentation.
• Participates in peer-training and cross-training initiatives.
• Introduces customers to new products and services.
• Provides excellent customer satisfaction measured by the clients customer satisfaction process.
• Responsible for helping support our customers globally.
• Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
• Monthly Bonus
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Customer focus
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting software and operating systems on PC/Mobile devices
• Ability to use technology effectively and productively
• Strong communication skills
• Work well in teams
• Phone etiquette Skills
• Positive attitude
• Ability to read, write and speak fluently
• Reliable & hard working
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.