Position: Bilingual Customer Service
Start Date: Thursday, February 7th
Work Hours: Scheduled times available between 8:00am to 11:00pm
Work Days: M-F with a rotating weekend
Required Training Hours: 8:30a-5:00p
Status: Full-Time (40 hours)
Five Star Call Centers is hiring for our Bilingual Customer Service Associate position. We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to Successfully handle inbound telephone calls from customers in Spanish and English regarding financial services, prepaid cards, credit cards, and other financial instruments, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude. Applicants must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered.
No sales, collections, or retention!
• Efficiently handle incoming telephone calls from customers of Five Star Call Centers clients in Spanish and English while recording accurate information regarding the nature of those phone calls.
• Provide accurate information regarding financial instruments and transactions
• Comply with financial regulatory and legal requirements
• Comply with PCI certification requirements
• Train for new clients and new financial product offerings as required to meet the needs of client companies and broaden skill sets
• Strong attention to detail, communication, and listening skills
• Positive attitude and good work ethic
• Maintain the utmost confidentiality and security
Five Star Call Centers offers full time employees a full benefit package that consists of:
• Monthly Bonus
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Must be able to speak, read and write in Spanish & English
• A high school diploma or GED is required
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Previous customer service experience
• Previous experience in financial services, credit card services, student loan servicing, banking, or another related field preferred
• Strong communication skills
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.