The Account Relationship Manager provides support to new and existing Five Star Call Centers clients by maintaining their accounts, acting as liaison between the client and Five Star, and in performing the following duties personally or through team members and various resources.
• Maintain all aspects of client account needs throughout the account life cycle including newly sold accounts to existing, long term accounts.
• Responsible for the success of your assigned account through effective training, coaching, and development of associates, as well as relationship building with your assigned account contacts.
• Function as the primary point of contact for assigned clients to communicate their needs, expectations and areas of concern with their services.
• Maintain professional relationships with internal and external through written and verbal communications.
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing outstanding customer service to the client to establish FSCC as a valued business partner.
• Conduct web-ex’s with client and internal team members as necessary for each client
• Direct and organize all components of client projects from implementations to enhancement requests to ensure client satisfaction
• Track progress of open issues and work to provide client and internal parties updates for the duration of the project
• Coordinate annual review process with each client providing script and help screen overview in addition to analyzing reporting needs
• Monitor client expectations along with call center metrics to determine if FSCC is meeting client standards.
• Provide proactive suggestions and ideas for enhancements to client contact to ensure client expectations are fully satisfied
• Partner with internal departments and resources to resolve customer inquiries and complaints (reactive calls) to satisfactory conclusion for the client
• Communicate client’s perspective to appropriate call center personnel when troubleshooting and problem solving account related issues
• Address issues raised by internal call center personnel with appropriate client contact to quickly and efficiently resolve concerns as a proactive measure to provide better service to the client
• Assist with client contracts, rate structures and invoices
• Assist with interviews and selection of associates for business maybe required such as attending job fairs outside of normal business hours
• Five Star Call Centers has sites and clients located in several different cities. As an Account Relationship Manager travel to any of the Five Star locations, any current or prospective client should be expected in order to train, and effectively support your accounts as needed.
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
Prior Experience/Educational Requirements:
• Building and maintaining relationships with business partners
• Relating and communicating to individuals across all levels of both Five Star Call Centers and its clients organizations.
• Proficient skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Effectively presenting information to a group
• Using independent judgment to accomplish daily tasks
• Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Good typing and grammar skills required.
• Must be able to speak, read and write English
• 1 year of previous call center experience required.
All candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Five Star Call Centers offers full time employees a full benefit package that consists of:
• Bonus opportunity
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.